Our Complaints Procedure/Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to everyone we deal with. To do this, we need you to give provide any comments about our service, and to tell us when we get things wrong.
We treat as a complaint any expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response. We listen to your complaints, treat them seriously, and learn from them so that we continuously improve our service.
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not. We want to help you resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
Our complaints policy does not cover:
- matters that have already been fully investigated though this complaints procedure
- anonymous complaints
Our standard for handling complaints
- we treat all complaints seriously, whether they are made by letter or email
- you will be treated with courtesy and fairness at all times
- we will deal with your complaint in confidence
- we will deal with your complaint promptly-we will acknowledge receipt of a written complaint within 5 working days and we will send you a full reply within 20 working days of receipt.
How to complain
You can make a complaint by email, telephone or by letter. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 4 Bellard Drive, Chester CH2 3JP
Any complaint to be put to or made against us shall be notified in writing within 7 days from whichever is the later of (i) the completion of service in question; or (ii) the complaint arising or (iii) the client (or its agent/employees) first becoming aware of the circumstance(s) giving complaint.
If you remain dissatisfied you can complain to:
Cheshire West & Chester Licensing Authority
4 Civic Way